Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Digression

In Switzerland at the moment for a very unexpected and unavoidable meeting, but I hear Beth has bronchitis and the kids don't seem to be 100 pct either (incidentally I am running a fever at the moment). So today's post won't be as much fun, but I'll stop writing here or I'll sound like a kvetch (and lose readership as a result - we wouldn't want that to happen now would we).

Scheduled to be back in ירושלים by tomorrow. The rest of the crew might be visiting Mini-Israel today, so I'm hoping they'll take a camera, in which case we'll be able to post some pics here as soon as I get back.

Incidentally, yesterday, while walking on Ben Yehuda, we were interviewed by a BBC TV crew. Something about living or visiting ירושלים during these "uncertain" and "potentially dangerous" times. For all of you who happen to watch the beeb, let me know if you happen to come across our faces out there. Chances are they'll have to edit our footage out. Something about the glare from my follicly challenged forehead making it impossible for people to watch the tube for more than a few seconds at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home